Customer Journey Orchestration
| Dec 29, 2022
HOW TO GENERATE MORE SALES VIA EMAIL MARKETING
- Better email deliverability
- More sales
- Optimised Client nurturing
- Powerful follow ups
A decline in sales within email marketing is usually caused by one of the following:
- Poor email deliverability: Lack of engagement; none of the technical aspects was setup correctly.
- Lack of a well-defined strategy connected to a customer journey: No strategy is equal to no engagement
- Unqualified email list: Not in line with the businesses avatar and business offer
Orchestrating more sales:
#1 Start with the basics
Set up email deliverability correctly.
Ensure SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are configured correctly.
Monitor your domain/IP reputation and spam rate using Google Postmaster.
#2 Create a Customer Journey
This is the perfect opportunity to craft your strategy and all the touch points.
Taking into consideration all the paths a lead might take.
Welcome Email Sequence: Receive the lead and get them to know, like and trust the business before showing them a call to action to an offer
If they purchase, take them into a post-purchase sequence, where they can be onboarded. After that, they might have other emails sent to them with a survey, automated upsells and evergreen newsletters
- If they don’t purchase, send them email sequences to educate them about the produce or service and why this is important to them, have an automated deadline offer sent to them, and have follow-ups to make sure they don’t drop out.
Use multiple channels such as email, SMS and Facebook advertising. With ActiveCampaign, you can automate email addresses to go into a custom Facebook audience where you can show ads to those leads. As soon as they comply with the goal, they can be removed from the custom audience, so they stop seeing ads.
By leveraging integrations you can use a variety of third party platforms to boost engagement and better manage the leads.
- Payment Gateways
#5 Learn and Optimise
By analysing the reports and watching for trends, you can see what is working and improve what isn’t.
Engagement really is the heart and soul of email marketing.
A well-defined customer journey and email deliverability best practices will spark engagement and nurture the customers.
Follow-ups will ensure the leads are remembering your offer.
All the above can be automated to bring a continuous stream of sales.
Book a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/luis-xavier/free-consultation-sales-studios