Emails and SMS for a Live Event
| May 17, 2021
One of my clients is touring around the US with over 10 speakers, teaching the community about creating wealth with Real Estate.
He asked me to create a few emails for him and automate the process.
I thought It would be interesting for some of you to see what sort of emails you could create for a live event.
List of emails and sequences:
- Registration: Used to confirm the registration submission and provide more info about the event like City, Date, Location and Speakers
- Introduce Guests: Share a bit about the guests and what subjects they will be covering
- Value & Nuggets: Share a few tips and tricks that the audience could take advantage of now. Share links to resources: Blogs, Videos, Articles etc.
- Event Reminder: Build hype and remind the guests that the event is coming up
- Post Event emails: Thank you for attending and Share other upcoming events
- Survey: Run a post-event survey to find out what could be improved for the next event
For this particular event, we also added SMS for the reminder and post-event (thank you for attending).
Everything was automated using ActiveCampaign and click funnels.